Deb Brenton is the part-time Executive Assistant for the Council. She works out of the Canadian Forest Service office in Edmonton and does the following for the PWCC:
- looks after membership services
- coordinates permanent files and membership lists
- maintains a library of technical information
- administers the financial affairs of the Council
- handles information requests
- prepares agendas and records minutes for meetings
- prepares the information and setup of the newsletter
- coordinates all PWCC mailings
Deb also does other general office functions.
Deb can be reached by E-mail at poplar%23ca|poplar.